Thursday 28 November 2013

General Motors Diet: Do You Lose Weight By Driving Their Cars?

General Motors Diet: Do You Lose Weight By Driving Their Cars?

No, you don't! After all the hyped Atkin's diet, raw food or vegan diet, here comes the super cool diet of the generation. The name is GM Diet. I am sure you have heard it. People say it works. Yes, if you eat like that, you will effectively lose weight. But let's see what is the GM Diet regime all about.

General Motors Diet: What You Gotta Eat?

Okay, I do accept it is better than fat removal surgeries and the colon flushing treatment. It's even better than half the diets out there because you get to eat in plenty. So here is how you go about it.Okay, there are two ground rules. No alcohol and lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated at all times (Hydrated sounds too fancy for me!!!) 

The First Day: Eat all the fruits you can but don't go bananas. I mean literally. Don't, eat bananas. It is said that if you restrict yourself to melons that baby, you can lose up to 3 pounds on the first day. Now hard could that be!

  

The Second Day: Be a vegetable..... eater for the whole day. For breakfast two baked potatoes are advisable with a little bit of butter. Wow!!! I like this diet already. Oh, I forgot. All vegetable day means vegetables only. No restrictions on time and quantity.


The Third Day: Go Fruity and Veggie. Again no going bananas and potato. What? Why? Okay.

The Fourth Day: Yes, you finally get to go bananas on the fourth day.... and milk. Oh and eight bananas and three glasses of milk. Wow, more restrictions? Oh! Now they tell you. you get to eat soup in little quantities.
 

The Fifth Day: Get beefy and tangy on this day. Tomatoes and beef. Okay. Cannot get beef here so will do with lamb. 6 tomatoes. Remember. Drink more water. 10 oz. of beef, please.



The Sixth Day: (Horrible Arnie movie by the way): Go beefy or lamby with vegetables. So fancy and weird. I think my diet is less crazy now. Eat all you can today, by the way.


The Seventh Day: It is not over yet: Brown rice, vegetables and fruit juices. Hmm, interesting.

 

Be Prepared For The Side-Effects

Newton missed out on the side effects portion of his third law. But I wont. For those who are willing to try this. Please do and let me know whether it works or not. But remember:
  • Can cause dehydration
  • Dizziness
  • Muscular Weakness
  • This one is classy. you will feel hungry and will want to eat more! Don't!
I salute the girls with such perseverance, no thanks to the boys because they lose weight too easily. As for me, I went hungry last night and then had some Wai Wai cup noodles. I am eating lesser but not less enough.

Happiness,

Retrospect.


No comments:

Post a Comment